We Exterminate And Control Insects With Highly Effective Industry Proven Products
So, you can probably handle insects outside your home, but once they enter your home, you want them out fast and permanently. Fortunately, Barnes Wildlife Control’s Greater Dayton Ohio Insect Removal Services solve insect infestation using highly effective industry-proven products. Plus, we have tricks we’ve learned over the years that others with less experience won’t have.
Additionally, if you can’t seem to remove an indoor or outdoor insect problem using over-the-counter products please consider hiring the insect professionals at Barnes Wildlife Control’s serving Greater Dayton Ohio.
Barnes Wildlife Control’s Pest Control Division reminds you about our Insect Removal Services In Greater Dayton Ohio. We provide the Best Insect Removal Services In Greater Dayton Ohio.
The main destructive termite species in Ohio is the Eastern subterranean termite. Eastern subterranean termites are highly destructive to douglas fir and other common building timbers. Barnes Wildlife Control Insect Removal Services professionally remove termites – GUARANTEED!
Be Careful With Insecticides: Exposure Means Increased Risk Of Certain Cancers!
Barnes Wildlife Control believes in science! And science has shown that children exposed to certain pesticides in their homes have an increased risk of types of cancers.
Our Greater Dayton Ohio Insect Removal Services makes sure that the insecticides we use inside your home will not expose you or your children to such risks.
ALSO, OUR SAFETY AND YOUR SAFETY IS NUMBER 1 FOR US! You want a certified Insect Removal Services professional handling all the products that are used to drive insects out of your home, if not killing them.
So please, DO NOT use any dangerous over-the-counter products in your home! Leave it to the insect experts at Barnes Wildlife Control.
What Insects Will Barnes Wildlife Control’s Greater Dayton Ohio Insect Removal Services Deal With?
Ohh, yes, those annoying pest bugs crawling and flying around you can be a nightmare. But the horror show is over because Barnes Wildlife Control’s Greater Dayton Ohio Insect Removal Services deal with all types of creepy crawling or flying pest bugs.
So What Bug Pests Do We Control? All The Problematic Ohio Home And Garden Insects.
There Is A Difference Between Extermination and Insect/Bug/Pest Control
Barnes Wildlife Control Believes in Insect Pest Bug CONTROL
Prevention First When It Comes To Insect Bug Pest Control
Barnes Wildlife Control’s Greater Dayton Ohio Insect Removal Services take these steps to help prevent Insect Bug Pest Control:
- Remove sources of food, water, and shelter.
- Store food in sealed plastic or glass containers. Garbage containing food scraps should be placed in tightly covered trash cans. Remove garbage regularly from your home.
- Fix leaky plumbing and don’t let water accumulate anywhere in the home. Don’t let water collect in trays under your house plants or refrigerator. Don’t leave pet food and water out overnight.
- Clutter provides places for pests to breed and hide and makes it hard to get rid of them. Get rid of things like stacks of newspapers, magazines, or cardboard.
- Close off places where pests can enter and hide. For example, caulk cracks and crevices around cabinets or baseboards. Use steel wool to fill spaces around pipes. Cover any holes with wire mesh.
- Learn about the pests you have and options to control them.
- Check for pests in packages or boxes before carrying them into your home.
What We So To Safely And Correctly Use Pesticides
Safety is Barnes Wildlife Control’s Greater Dayton Ohio Insect Removal Services’ number one concern.
- We will make sure to keep pets and children away from areas where pesticides have been applied.
- After preventive steps have been taken, we often use baits as a first line of chemical defense against insects or rodents.
- These are often effective and can be used with low risk of exposure to the pesticide, as long as they are kept out of the reach of children and pets, which we make sure happens.
- Other relatively low-risk pesticides are available for some pests. We explain what pesticides are suitable for your problem area.
- Pesticides not contained in baits or traps will generally be applied to targeted locations, not sprayed over the whole room.
- We use fogging devices only when absolutely necessary.
- Greater Dayton Ohio Insect Removal Services always read and follow the pesticide label’s instructions and safety warnings, and explain those pesticides to you.
- We generally use ready-to-use products (i.e., no mixing needed) whenever possible.
- If you hire us to help control pests, we find the correct source of the problem before applying pesticides.
- For example, we might suggest you repair a leaky toilet to remove a water source.
- Or, we will suggest you use baits and crack and crevice treatments when feasible.
We ONLY Apply Chemicals Approved For Use In Homes
- The label we use list where the chemical may be used.
- We always have the EPA registration number of any chemical that we use, and we provide to you.
- We provide full disclosure information about the chemical, such as the material safety data sheet.