Animal Control Services for Wild Critters around Dayton, Ohio
Barnes Wildlife Control works hard to provide the Greater Dayton Community with top-notch animal control in Dayton, Ohio. How do we do this? It’s actually easier than most would think. These bullet points outline how Barnes Wildlife has become Dayton, Ohio’s Premier Animal Control Company since 2011.
- Our motto has always been “we do what we say we are going to do.” When we formulate a plan with our clients on how the animal removal project will go, we follow through on those promises. Our goal is much the same as our customers; to return your home to the condition it was in before animal intrusion and return your peace of mind that your home is safe and sound.
- Barnes provides the most thorough inspections of your house by not just looking at the exterior from the ground like many competitors like to do. We get our hands dirty and actually traverse your roof, climb through your attic, and crawl through your crawlspaces. If we don’t fully understand what nuisance wild animals are intruding on and how they are getting into the walls, how could we recommend a plan forward to get this problem remedied once and for all? When you have scratching sounds in the wall, we will figure out how and what got there. Barnes’s Animal Control Services are guaranteed to solve your problem no matter how big or small the job.
- Our office staff has many years of experience. When you call for your appointment, you will be asked a series of questions that may include questions like:
- What time of day do you hear the animal sounds?
- How long have you heard wildlife in your attic?
- Have you seen any critters on your roof?
- Have you tried to trap or use poison to control this problem on your own?
- Do you have chimney caps on your fireplace?
- and many more questions that will help our office better understand your unique situation
- Once the office has a better idea of your critter issues, they can then decide which wildlife control technician is best to send to your home for inspection and diagnosis. Every Barnes Wildlife Control field technician is licensed and trained for wildlife removal, but as with any company, certain employees specialize in certain areas. For instance, Jake is an expert in bat and flying squirrel removal projects, Jack is a raccoon whisperer, and Wade is our go-to skunk trapper. Many technicians overlap skill-sets and some specifically specialize in repairing animal damage and attic restorations. Read more information regarding our staff on our about page.
Animal Control for your Home or Business
Here at Barnes Wildlife we don’t discriminate whether you have a small house or a huge corporation. We treat every Animal Control Dayton Ohio project with the same old-fashioned methods.
- Show up on time with a courtesy call ahead
- Search the building high and low for animal entry points and clues such as scat, paw-prints, and fur/hair to accurately diagnose the problem.
- Provide photos of the inspection to show the client what exactly is going on.
- Set the right style of trap to capture the animal in the quickest manner possible
- Set the traps near or over the entry point, so the animal causing the issue is the one we trap and remove
- Provide written estimates to the client
- If the estimate is approved, then the quality is second to none. We take pride in our work, and the best compliment we can receive is, “Did you guys even do the repairs yet?” We get this question a lot since we strive to make all of our repairs animal proof and look good or better than the area around it.
- And most importantly, if something goes wrong, STAND BEHIND YOUR WORK!
Here is a video we made depicting some of the many things we can do for you regarding animal control near Dayton, OH.
What is the difference between animal control and wildlife control?
Animal Control and Wildlife Control are many times used interchangeably. They are pretty much the same thing; however, animal control refers more to the occupation performing services regarding domestic animals such as dogs, cats, and other pets. Wildlife Control is everything that isn’t a domestic type animal, such as bats, rats, squirrels, and raccoons. Animal Control is often a service provided by your township, county, or municipality. Wildlife Control is a privately ran business for hire where services are provided at ones’ place of business or home. Barnes Wildlife Control focuses on nuisance wildlife; however, many people will have a raccoon in the chimney or a bat in the house and still search for animal control. If you find yourself in a position where you need a professional to aid you in the removal of a non-domestic animal, call us at (937) 340-1867.