This Bat Blog discusses what to do to remove a bat in the house in Dayton, OH.
Removing any bat in the house in Dayton is a task that requires a unique combination of knowledge, equipment, and discipline. Barnes Wildlife Control is proficient in all three areas and, furthermore, boasts top-notch customer service. Beyond that, Barnes Wildlife Control hires the top local bat removal experts in order to maintain a standard of excellence in our service as well as in our communities. When you awake in the night and find a Bat in the House Dayton Ohio Call our office today at (937) 340-1867 and speak to a bat removal expert today!
How do You Catch a Bat in your Dayton, Ohio Home? Here are the steps to take:
Imagine you have a bat in the house in Dayton. What would you imagine is the first thing you should do? Here is a list of steps, in order, that we take when handling a bat in the house in Dayton:
- Firstly, we isolate the bat into a single room and block off possible secondary exits by sealing off the door(s).
- In the meantime, we can test the captured bat for rabies to ensure nobody has been infected in the event of an incidental bit or scratch.
- Next, we survey the house for any remaining entry points that the bat might be able to get back in through.
- Then, if we find other entry points, we can perform a bat exclusion and install a bat valve to remove any other bats that may be inside the home or attic.
- Afterward, we seal all the entry points so that re-entry is impossible for any remaining bats.
- Finally, we inspect the property for damage or contamination and can perform a full range of attic cleanup and restoration services.